The skin cleansing procedure consists of:
- Cleaning and exfoliation of the area to be treated
- Placement of descaling gelatin that allows us to work the area to be extracted more easily and without damaging the skin
- Preparation of pores for extraction
- Manual extraction of impurities and with an extractor
- Exfoliation of the face.
- Ultrasonic pelling to remove excess impurities
- Topical hyaluronic acid application for hydration.
- Cauterization with high frequency to seal the products.
Note: If PRP platelet rich plasma is added, the procedure takes the name of plasma skin cleansing.