The skin cleansing procedure consists of:
- Cleaning and exfoliation of the area to be treated.
- Placement of descaling gelatin that allows to work the area to be treated and extract impurities more easily and without damaging the skin.
- Preparation of pores for extraction.
- Extraction of impurities by hand and with an extractor.
- Exfoliation of the face.
- Ultrasonic pelling to remove excess impurities.
- Topical hyaluronic acid application for hydration.
- Calming mask.
- Cauterization with high frequency to seal the products.